There are many different styles of men's shorts available. While many options have no pockets, others have many different styles of pockets. You can select a pair of shorts based on brand, style, colour, and other factors.What are some styles of men's shorts?
There are a variety of shorts for men, including:
- Chino: These midweight cotton or cotton-blend options usually extend to just above the knee.
- Cargo: These choices usually have patch pockets that are placed at thigh level, and they can be made of synthetic or cotton fabric.
- Bermuda: These options, which can have cuffs, usually end about 1 inch above the knees, and they're usually made of cotton or cotton-blend fabric.
- Flat-front: These options are usually made of cotton.
- Golf: These cotton-blend or polyester shorts usually end at the knee.
- Board or surf: These knee-length men's shorts can be made of polyester or nylon, and the fabric often has bold patterns.
- Basketball: These long shorts are cut to hang loose and are made of mesh fabric.
- Carpenter: These high-waisted options for men are often made of heavy, cotton fabric, and they often have large pockets.
- Running: These options are usually very short, and they are often made of nylon fabric.
- Khaki: These choices are made with cotton or wool fabric and usually have a pocket on each side.
Designers put a variety of different styles of pockets on men's shorts including the following types.
- Slit: When examined when empty, these pockets look like a small opening on the fabric.
- Patch: These pockets are made with an extra piece of fabric added to the outside of the garment.
- Slash: These pockets usually start at the waist and go down the front of the garment.
- Side: These pockets are placed in the side seam of the garment.
- Welt: These slit pockets are finished with a coordinating piece of fabric.
- Flap: These pockets have a flap covering the pocket.
- Zippered: These slit or patch pockets close with a zipper.
- Kangaroo: These pockets have two compartments, and they are usually found on the front of garments.
- Ticket: These tiny pockets are usually set inside a side or slash pocket.
Following some guidelines may help.
- Select a style: Many different men's styles are available from running shorts to flat-front shorts.
- Select a desired size: Look for shorts in your size, such as men's S or XL.
- Select a preferred material: Shorts are made from a variety of material, including cotton, polyester, nylon, and others.
- Select a colour: Many different colours are available, such as black and neon green.