Michael Kors Flats and Oxfords for Women
Flats and oxfords can be paired with any everyday outfit for a polished, trendy look. The collection of women's footwear by Michael Kors offers a selection of flats and oxfords in an appealing array of colours. The selection of flats and oxfords for women are available in sizes 6 to 10 with some half sizes. See manufacturer site for details.What types of flats and oxfords are available?
There are ballet flats, espadrilles, and loafers along with Mary Janes, moccasins, and oxfords available in a variety of attractive colours. They are made for comfort from canvas, leather, patent leather, snakeskin, suede, and more.What are the soles of flats made from?
Most flat shoes feature rubber soles and heels. While the rubber is strong, it's also lightweight so it doesn't weigh the flats down.How do you clean Michael Kors flats and oxford shoes?
- Canvas: Wash canvas shoes carefully by hand. Using a water and mild detergent mix, use a soft brush to clean grime and dirt from the surface to remove stains. Rinse in cold water and allow to air-dry. Once dry, applying spray starch will prevent dirt from easily returning.
- Leather: With a soft cloth or brush, wipe away dirt or other particles on the shoe. Pay careful attention to the cracks and crevices. Using a cleaner specifically for leather or saddle soap, apply generously to the whole shoe. Clean thoroughly with a soft brush and finish up by polishing with a polishing cloth or a chamois. Keep shoe leather soft by conditioning on occasion.
- Patent leather: Use a damp cloth to wipe away dirt or other particles on the shoe. With a cleaner specifically for patent leather, apply generously to the whole shoe. Allow the cleanser to dry on the shoe for up to five minutes. A white residue may be left, which is normal. Use a chamois or a polishing cloth and buff the shoe thoroughly. Additional polish shouldn't be necessary.
- Snakeskin: Using a damp, not wet, cloth, gently wipe against the grain of the snakeskin to remove dirt and particles. Allow the shoes to air-dry. On occasion, use an appropriate conditioner and follow instructions carefully. Be sure to store snakeskin shoes in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Suede: Using a waterproofing spray at the start is a way to prevent dirt and water stains. Suede erasers are a way to wipe out small, minor stains as they happen.