Why Buy a Cover for Your Tablet?
When you spend your hard-earned cash on a Surface Pro 3, you want to make sure it's safe. By obtaining a case or cover, you can give your device the chance at a longer life.
Why Should I Protect My Tablet?
While many people will only think about style and what looks cool when it comes to choosing a cover for their Surface device, the main reason they exist is to protect the all-important screen, processor, and hardware. These are just some of the reasons why it is a good idea to have a case or cover for your tablet:
- Weather protection: Getting caught in the rain or snow while you have your tablet with you means that there is a high chance it could get wet, especially if your handbag or backpack is not waterproof. You can keep your device dry by using a cover, and using a waterproof cover will be even better.
- Spill protection: Accidents can happen to all of us, but you can greatly reduce your risk of food or drink getting into your tablet by keeping a cover on it when not in use. This is particularly important advice for those with small kids around where anything can happen behind your back.
- Dust and debris protection: With tiny air vents and cable ports on your Surface 3, particles of dust and small pieces of debris can get inside and cause havoc. You may find that one day your Bluetooth is working, and the next day it isn't.
What are the Features of a Microsoft Surface Pro 3?
The Surface Pro is a tablet which by using its kickstand and a keyboard, you can turn into a handy laptop setup. Some of the features of this tablet include:
- Appearance: This tablet measures 7.93 by 11.5 by 0.36 inches and weighs 1.76 pounds. It has a 12-inch multi-touch screen with a USB port, microSD card reader and a headphone jack.
- Internal specs: You can find 8 GB RAM and 256 GB SSD. There is an i5-4300U dual core processor and has Intel HD Graphics 4400.
- Connectivity: The Surface Pro 3 can connect via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Camera: There is a 5 MP front-facing webcam along with a 5 MP rear-facing webcam, both with 1080 video.
- Surface Pen: For ideal navigation of your tablet, you can use a Surface Pen which comes separately. This pen allows you to open and close windows, along with drawing, writing, and editing in a variety of apps and installed programs.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Microsoft.