Nail Art Accessories
Decorating your nails can be a fun way to express your creativity. Because nail art can go far beyond basic nail polish, it helps to have the right tools and accessories to shape, paint, and decorate your nails. From design to execution, you can create just about any style you like.What tools are used for creating nail art?
To create most nail-art styles, youll need the following tools and materials:
- A file and buffer to get the nails surface smoothed and the tips shaped
- Nail polish for the base layer colour as well as for any free-drawn patterns
- Tweezers to apply small nail vinyls or striping tape with precision
- Brushes to paint in fine details
- Sponges to clean and correct any mistakes
To create your own nail-art designs, you can select from a variety of nail-art accessories for each nail. These accessories come in a wide range of colours, finishes, and styles.
- Matte nail polish is often used in nail art to apply a basic first coat before adding any embellishments.
- Striping tape is a thin, metallic tape that can be used to create a variety of nail art, or it can be used as a guide to paint perfectly straight lines with polish.
- Transfer foils are another accessory that help you easily put a different pattern onto your nails without having to apply it yourself with polish or paint brushes.
- Nail stickers are easy to use and come in a variety of colours and patterns.
Nail-art styles can be executed by both beginners and experts. The key is to use the right tool for each job. The tools you use will depend on your specific skill level when it comes to doing your nails.
- Simple styles, such as glittery ones, can be applied by simply using nail polish. Loose glitter is also available for creating more intricate styles.
- Applying a specific nail-art pattern can be done with a combination of polish, tape, and nail vinyls.
- Some tools, such as a dotter tool, provide a convenient way to create polka dots or small dotted designs on the nail without having to use foils or stickers.
- Accessories such as studs, domed pearls, and fashion jewels can be glued onto the nail and provide an added touch of bling to a stylish manicure.