Nike Flyknit Men's Athletic Shoes
Athletic shoes can help you stay light on your feet while having the stability you need to accelerate, maintain speed, and make your turns quickly. Nike has a Flyknit line for men. They include products designed for various sports and activities.What are some features of these types of sneakers?
- Flyknit material consists of a combination of yarns and fabrics that are featherweight and minimal. They're precisely engineered to provide support without weighing down an athlete. Flyknit uppers generally consist of one thin layer.
- The material is form-fitting, so it can conform to the contours of your foot and ankle. This is similar to how a soft and flexible sock can be stretched to fit your feet.
There are several models of men's Flyknit sneakers that are meant to be worn on runs of different distances. They include:
- Epic React: This React model has cushioning foam which can absorb the impact that occurs while running. That foam has been shown to bounce back with each step, returning some energy back to the runner. The sole has rubber sections on the toe and heel for optimal traction.
- Air VaporMax: This shoe has Max Air cushioning from heel to toe. A heel overlay provides ankle support.
- Free RN: These have stretchy yarns built into the fabric to help with the snug fit. The knit on the sides is breathable, and the rounded heel can help your foot roll as you take steps.
- LunarEpic Low: This sneaker has a slip-on design, Lunarlon cushioning, Flywire technology, and perforations in the forefoot for breathability.
These types of athletic shoes are not only built for running but also for other activities. The structure of these shoes might vary but they all share the same type of lightweight material used in the upper.
- Basketball: There are many basketball shoes in this collection. They include the LeBron, the Zoom KDX, the Jordan "Why Not?" ZERO.1, and the React Hyperdunk. These all have wide and stable bases, ankle support, and breathable uppers.
- Football: The Alpha Menace Elite, the Alpha Sensory Turf, and the Force Lunarbeast Elite TD are cleats made with Flyknit material.
- Soccer: Several types of Nike soccer cleats incorporate this material into their design. They include the Mercurial Superfly and the Hypervenom Phatal as well as indoor soccer shoes like the MagistaX Onda II Dynamic Fit.
- Training: The Jordan Trainer Two, the Metcon DSX, and the Train Ultrafast are training shoes that can be used for cross-training and weightlifting.