Nike Zoom Athletic Shoes for Men
When it is time to get moving, whether to play sports, work out, or run errands, trainers can make a difference to your feet. Nike's line of athletic shoes is designed for different activities including running, speed walking, training, basketball, skateboarding, baseball, golf, or to fit your lifestyle. These trainers are lightweight and available in a wide assortment of colours and measurements.
Do Nike athletic shoes come in a variety of sizes?
Yes, these training shoes are available in a wide array of sizes from 6 to 18, including half sizes. The exact number varies per shoe model. Some trainers are also made in ranges of widths including narrow, regular, wide, and extra wide.
Are Nike shoes lightweight?
This series of Nike trainers is designed to be lightweight. The specific weights will vary with each running shoe. Here are some example weights for different models:
- Nike Zoom Streak 6 weigh 6.4oz
- Nike Zoom Fly weigh 8.7oz
- Nike Air Zoom Span 2 weigh 9.8oz
- Nike Zoom All Out Low weigh 11.1oz
What are the component materials of Nike shoes?
These trainers are made from natural and man-made materials including:
- Upper coverage: The uppers are made from different elements such as mesh, fabric, and synthetic materials. This line features the Flyknit technology.
- Midsole: The midsole cushioning is made from several different materials such as Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) and rubber depending on the exact technology used.
- Outsole: The outsole cushioning is made from a few types of different rubbers depending on exact shoe model.
What are the colour choices for Nike footwear?
This line of training shoes is available in a wide assortment of colours. Depending on the model, the selection might include either a choice between a single colour kick or a running shoe styled with multicolour designs. For example, Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 4 are offered in an array of colour combinations, including:
- Blue, grey, green, and white
- Blue, navy, and red
- Black, turquoise, and white
- Red, orange, and green
- Red, orange, and white
What are some of the other dimensions of Nike shoes?
Besides shoe size and width, running shoes also have more specific dimensions that vary depending on the exact model and purpose. These are the dimensions for the Nike Zoom Fly running shoe:
- Heel to toe drop: 10mm - Also known as the heel to toe spring, this measurement is the height difference between the heel and the toe.
- Heel height: 33mm - This measurement is the height of the heel from the bottom of the outsole to the top of the shoe liner.
- Forefoot height: 23mm - This measurement is the height of the forefoot from the bottom of the outsole to the top of the shoe liner.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nike.