All You Need to Know About Pixel Chix Toys
Pixel Chix are digital interactive toys. The toys feature digital teenage girls whose images appear inside houses, cars, and other buildings that you purchase separately. The devices can be combined to allow for expanded play.What types of Pixel Chix games are available?
In addition to the homes, there are used expansions available on eBay that allow the girls to do other activities. These include:
- Road Trippin Cars: Road Trippin Cars let the girls leave their homes and go to other places like the mall or out to walk their dogs. While in the car, your girl can play music, roll down the windows, and notice other drivers on the road.
- Lovin 2 Shop Mall: At the mall, your character can work, shop, and play games. There are two different malls, one with a clothing boutique and food court and one with a pet shop and salon.
- Roomies House: In the Roomies House, five different girls live together in a three-story house. They interact with one another. Only one character, Miss Sporty, comes with the home. The others must be purchased separately.
- Babysitter House: In this set, your character is a babysitter and must complete several tasks in order to take care of a baby.
- Fab Life City: This set comes with a piggy bank for holding coins. The girls can go to the mall, the bank, and the park.
- Pixel Chix TV: The TV comes with a remote for switching channels.
The game is set in a small home. You can choose between pink, blue, or yellow colors. Each home contains three Pixel girls and has a living room, kitchen, dining room, and steps to go upstairs. The houses can be connected, and the girls can interact with one another. You can control your character by using the buttons to tell her what to do. Characters can be told to exercise, watch TV, eat a meal, and go to bed. The more you interact with a Pixel Chix, the more options you will have when choosing to do things.
The two-story home allows for more options and has the added benefit of not losing your game if you do not play for a while. The more you play, the more you can level up, and the more items you can use. You can feed your character, change her clothing, let her play games, do a beauty routine, clean up in the bathroom, and eat.How do you rest a Pixel Chix device?
If you do not play with your girl for an extended period of time (depending on the device), she will give you a goodbye message and leave the house. If you want to play again, you will have to reset. You can reset it by pressing the reset button with a pen.What are the specifications of Pixel Chix toys?
Each device requires four AAA batteries. Some items may include batteries, but most do not. Pixel Chix devices have LCD screens of various sizes. The girls are voiced by Tara Strong and are translated for use in other countries.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mattel.