Reformation Dresses for Women
Reformation is a fashion house that creates eco-friendly clothing for women. Reformation is celebrated for crafting elegant, feminine designs and limited-edition collections. Many beautiful styles are available to suit casual activities, special occasions, or date nights.What should you consider when choosing a Reformation dress?
When choosing a cool, classically feminine Reformation dress that meets your needs for everyday use or one for a get-together, consider the following:
- Size: Find the size that fits your figure. Some Reformation dresses tend to run small, so consider selecting a size up depending on the style of the dress.
- Length: Short, Knee-length, Midi, Long
- Sleeve Length: Long, Three-quarter Sleeve, Short, Sleeveless, Spaghetti Strap
- Pattern: Floral, Geometric, Paisley, Polka Dot, Solid, Stripes
- Material: Select from a wide range of fabrics.
The company is known and respected for using earth-friendly ethics to manufacture their clothes. They take care to ensure that clothes are created utilizing responsible and sustainable fabrics and manufacturing methods. They source sustainable fabrics and vintage garments to make sure that the clothes have a minimal environmental impact. Dresses are usually hand washable, but some require dry cleaning.What styles of dresses does Reformation have?
The fashion company is known for creating pieces with clean lines, classic yet contemporary feminine appeal, superior design, and fun material often featuring floral patterns. Reformation makes clothes that celebrate a woman's figure. Some of the different types of dresses that they design include the following:
- A-Line Dress: Has a slim, fitted skirt that is shaped like the letter A, fitted at the hips, then widening towards the hemline
- Maxi Dress: A longer dress, reaching the ankle or the floor
- Shift Dress: A short, simple dress, usually with an empire waist or A-line skirt
- Shirt Dress: Inspired by the men's shirt, these dresses can include a collar, a button front, fitted or belted waist, and cuffed sleeves
- Wrap Dress: Has a silhouette that is created by wrapping one side of the dress across the other, often fastening with a tie closure
There are a number of dress sizes that the highly coveted dresses are crafted in. They are available in the following sizes:
- Regular: Sizes Double Extra Small, Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, with corresponding size numbers 00, 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, respectively
- Petites: PM, 0P, 2P, 4P, 6P, 8P
- Juniors: Size Small