Choosing a Classic for Your Next Fantasy Game
You've finished The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time; now what do you do? It's time to move onto Majora's Mask. In this€edition, it's up to Link, and his faithful sidekick Epona to solve dungeon puzzles and use ocarina songs to save the world before Majora's mask is used to thrust it into chaos. What's more, Link only has 72 hours to complete the task. Collectors' and limited edition versions are available.
What Are the Platforms That Play Majora's Mask?
- Nintendo 64 - The original release was for the N64. The 64 was the third installment of consoles, it followed the SNES system.
- GameCube - Following the N64, Majora's popularity meant it continued to port its way forward. Instead of using game cartridges, the GameCube uses optical discs.
- Wii Virtual Console - To compete with the PS2 and Xbox, the company released the Wii. The system uses the Wii remote (controller) which is a motion controller that detects rotation and motion. What's more, instead of looking like a classic controller, it's shaped like your TV remote controller.
- Nintendo 3DS - Once Ocarina of Time 3D released, fans clamored for the company to make Majora's Mask 3D and it worked. A handheld version of the game released for the 3DS system.
Who Are the Characters in Majora's Mask?€
- Link - The hero of the Zelda series of video games.€€
- Epona - A horse Link tames in the game Ocarina of Time.€
- Princess Zelda - Part of the Royal Family of Hyrule, Zelda appears in the game from time to time asking Link for his help.
- Majora - The antagonist behind everything happening in the game. His goal is to destroy the world. Link has to defeat Majora's Mask in the final showdown in order to save the world.
- Skull Kid - Link's antagonist who wears the mask to wreak havoc across Termina.
- Happy Mask Salesman - Removes the curse from Link that was put on him by the Skull Kid.
- Deku Scrubs - Small, plant-like creatures that live in the Deku Palace. Early in the game, the Skull Kid turns Link into a one and he has to remove the curse.
What are the Different Video Game Ratings?
The United States, Mexico,€and Canada uses the ESRB rating system. Majora's Mask is rated E by the system. Below is a list of ratings and what they mean.
- E - Everyone.
- E10+ - Everyone aged 10 and up.
- T - A teen rating is appropriate for those aged 12 and up.
- M - Mature audience over 16.
- A0 - Adults over 18.
- RP - Not rated yet.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo.