Varta Rechargeable Batteries
Rechargeable batteries can be used over and over again. Once the power falls, Varta batteries can be refilled and used again. A charger is used to refill the batteries.What are the different types of battery shapes?
Batteries have a couple of different shapes:
- Cylindrical batteries: Round batteries with a longer height than diameter.
- Rectangular batteries: Rectangle-shaped batteries with a longer height and a rectangular diameter.
- Camera batteries: These batteries have double cylindrical batteries bound together.
- Button batteries: Coin-shaped, flat batteries for small devices.
The basic sizing of rechargeable Varta batteries is labeled by A, B, C, and D. A-sized batteries are the smallest and D-sized batteries are the biggest. Batteries with 3 A's are the smallest, 2 A's are a bit larger, and an A battery is bigger than the other two.What is the ACCU capacity?
A rechargeable battery has its capacity given in mAh. For example, 800 mAh can produce 800 mA power in more than an hour or 200 mA in more than four hours of performance. The span of time in which these batteries can work is shown by this value.What applications do these batteries cover?
Rechargeable Varta batteries can be used for all kinds of devices, including alarm clocks, cameras, babyphone, electronic games, wall clocks, flashlights, game controllers, home phone, garden lights, GPS devices, microphones, radios, mp3 players, battery-operated devices, walkie-talkies, and wireless computer parts.What are the different battery voltages?
The different types of voltages are:
- 1.2 V
- 1.5 V
- 3.6 V
- 3.7 V
- 6 V
- 12 V
Voltage refers to the electric potential difference created by the positive and negative ends of a battery. The greater this value, the greater the voltage of the battery.What is the electrochemical system that Varta batteries use?
The electrochemical system of a battery is the type of chemical ions that are used to produce the electricity in the battery. Varta uses a nickel-metal hydride system. A nickel-metal hydride battery has an energy density close to a lithium battery. These batteries are best to be charged with smart battery chargers to avoid overcharging.How do you prolong the life of your battery?
There are ways to increase the performance of your rechargeable batteries:
- Do not overheat the battery or leave it in warm places.
- Always charge your batteries prior to use.
- Do not drop the battery.
- Do not mix a rechargeable battery with a non-rechargeable one.
- To avoid overcharging, do not keep the battery in the charger for too long after it is full.