Women's Travel and Shopping Bags
Women's travel and shopping bags feature sturdy handles that can withstand plenty of weight in the bag and have strong bottoms for supporting the items inside of the tote bag. These luggage and shopping bag products for women come in a wide range of colours, styles, and sizes to suit your travel needs.What are the types of travel bags for women?
- Duffels: Duffels are cylindrical in shape. They typically have a long zipper going across the top. This type of a bag has one or two long straps so that it can be worn like shoulder bags and two shorter handles for carrying in the hands.
- Backpacks: Backpacks have two straps for wearing across the shoulders. The weight of the items in the bag is spread across your shoulders and back. They often have multiple pockets or compartments for ease of organizing items.
- Shoulder bags: A shoulder bag has one or two long leather or canvas straps for wearing on your shoulder. They may fit under the armpit or hang down lower, toward your waist. They often have smaller compartments or pockets on the inside to keep items organized.
- Handbags: Handbags are small in size designed to carry small daily essentials. They are held by short straps or handles designed to fit into your hands.
- Leather: Handbags are often made with all leather or leather straps and a leather bottom. Backpacks, women's shoulder bags, and totes may also have these leather features.
- Faux leather: Faux leather has the look and feel of the genuine material. It is often used for totes or purses. It is made of polyvinyl or polyurethane chloride. It comes in a range of colours and prints.
- Cotton and canvas: Cotton and canvas are often used in duffels and tote bags. These materials are designed to be safe for laundering in a washing machine.
- Recycled plastics: Recycled plastics from post-consumer waste are often used in shopping totes. They are common for use in reusable grocery shopping bags.
- Adjustable straps: Handbags, shoulder bags, totes, and backpacks feature adjustable straps to accommodate shoulders and torsos of different sizes.
- Compartments or pockets: The inside or outside of women's travel, tote, and shopping bags may have divided compartments for separating items. They may have pockets that zip or snap shut to help keep small items from spilling. The compartments also make it easier to view what is in the tote.
- Zipper or snap closures: Zipper closures help keep the contents of a tote bag from spilling out. Some bags use snaps placed on a fold-over clasp to keep the sides of a handbag or travel bag closed.