Adidas Athletic Shoes for Women
Women's Adidas Originals athletic shoes offer support and cushioning for your feet. The Adidas brands of sneakers include the Superstar line of footwear, performance shoes, and cross trainers. These sneakers for women are available in a wide range of designs and colours, such as purple and white, and feature the Adidas logo prominently displayed on the shoes.What are the features of Adidas athletic shoes for women?
- Memory foam insole: Adidas athletic shoes for women offer a memory foam insole that provide cushioning and protection for the arches and heels of your feet.
- Climacool fabric: Adidas sneakers with the proprietary Climacool fabric help to release heat and moisture.
- Rubber outsole: Adidas sneakers for women have an outsole made of rubber. Some of the high-performance Adidas Originals shoes offer a spring-like function that helps absorb impact.
- Cotton and canvas: Adidas sneakers for women often have an upper part that is made of cotton, cotton mesh, or cotton canvas. Shoes with a cotton upper style are lightweight and breathable.
- Leather and patent leather: Adidas Superstar, Originals, and other lines of their shoes often have a top made of leather, patent leather, or faux-leather. These materials offer flexibility and style options when wearing Adidas athletic sneakers.
- Nylon: Nylon is the material that's frequently used in Adidas Superstars for women and Adidas Originals for their white, purple, or black laces. The tops of these sneakers may also have some nylon woven into the fabric for enhanced flexibility and accommodation of different sizes of feet.
- Rubber: The outsoles and midsoles of Adidas sneakers offer a natural or synthetic rubberized material. This material gives the Adidas Originals style of shoe a lightweight bottom.
Adidas Superstars and Adidas Originals are available in sizes 6 to 11 as well as standard and extra-wide sizes. It is important to select a size of Adidas Originals that feels comfortable. Measuring your feet is a helpful way to check your sneaker size. Measure your feet late in the day when they are typically at their maximum size. Use a flexible tape measure and measure your foot while wearing sports socks. Measure your foot from the back of your heel to the top of your longest toe. Multiply this number by three and then subtract 22.5. This is the size of Adidas Originals or Superstars styles that should fit you, although you may need to size up or down, depending on your individual preferences for fit.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by adidas.