Apple iPhone 6 Plus
The iPhone 6 Plus is a touchscreen smartphone designed by Apple. The iPhone 6 Plus offers expansive features, versatile functionality, and user-friendly performance. It is available for use on multiple wireless carriers in order to provide as much access as possible.What features does the iPhone 6 Plus have?
- iOS 9: The Apple iPhone 6 Plus comes standard with iOS 9. Among its features is an improved Siri that integrates time, location, app usage, and device data into its informational catalogue. It also gives you a personalized reading application and includes maps.
- Retina Display: With the release of the iPhone 6 Plus came Apple's Retina HD Display. Retina Displays have a pixel concentration of 356 pixels per inch to help provide smooth pictures and unbroken lines. The screen is 5.5 inches in size, and the phone's resolution is 1080p.
- Battery: The iPhone 6 Plus features a 2915mAh battery that offers 24 hours of run time when undergoing a typical amount of use. The battery is also rechargeable.
The 6 Plus uses a type called a Lightning charger. It is small, can be plugged in from either direction, provides video output options, and is sturdy. This outlet is also how certain functions on the device are updated and how content is uploaded. The iPhone 6 Plus uses this type of cord to charge its pre-installed battery.How do you decide which memory capacity to get?
In order to determine what size you should get, evaluate the type of content you store as well as how much of it you store. If your phones usually house a lot of apps, movies, music, videos, pictures, and other content, you will want to choose a product that has a high storage capacity. If you seldom download apps and do not store much data, a smaller capacity would likely fit your needs. The storage options for the iPhone 6 Plus are:
Apple has designed the 6 Plus to come in a number of colour options in order to accommodate as many preferences as possible. They range from bold hues to muted tones. The options include:
- Neutral tones like black, beige, gray, and white.
- Bolder colours such as green, pink, purple, red, and yellow.
- Flashier hues such as gold, silver, and multicoloured options.