You can find all the addresses you use on eBay, including your registration address and primary shipping address, in the Addresses - opens in new window or tab section of My eBay. It's a good idea to regularly review your addresses and update any that you no longer use. You can also add or update your address from the checkout page.
Changing your shipping address at checkout
Before you complete your purchase, always check your address details. If you need to change your shipping address at checkout, select Change in the Ship to section. You can then choose from any of the addresses saved to your account or add a new address.
To add a new address:
- Select Add a new address.
- Enter your new address.
- If you'd like to make this address your primary delivery address, select Save as primary address.
- Select Add.
To update an existing address:
- Select Edit next to the address.
- Update your details.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page.
Whenever you enter a new address at checkout, we'll save it so you won't have to enter those details again in the future.
Updating your shipping address in My eBay
You can also review, add, or update your addresses at any time in My eBay:
- Go to Addresses - opens in new window or tab.
- Select Edit next to Shipping address.
- Select Edit next to the address you'd like to change.
- Update your address and select Save.
- To delete an address, select Delete
- To make an address your primary shipping address, select Make primary
- To add an address, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Add another address
You may want to review your other addresses, including your registration address, to make sure they're up to date as well. You can review all your addresses in the Account - opens in new window or tab section of My eBay.
Changing your shipping address after you've paid
If the shipping address you provided during checkout is incorrect, you won't be able to change it. Instead, you should let the seller know as soon as possible by selecting Contact the seller on the order's delivery information page.
You can find more information in our article about changing your shipping details after a purchase.