We're doing everything we can to support our buyers and sellers as COVID-19 continues to affect communities and day-to-day life across the country.
Shipping & Tracking
- Articles dans la catégorie shipping & tracking
- Additional support during COVID-19 for buyers and sellers on eBayArticle de 3 min
- Buying as a guestArticle de 2 min
You can shop for most things on eBay without needing an eBay account, but you’ll miss out on the benefits of being a member.
- Get help if you bought as a guestArticle de 3 min
If your item hasn't arrived, has turned up damaged or faulty, or if you just want to return it, let the seller know so they can help you out. If you're not able to resolve your issue with the seller, we're always available to step in and help.
Shipping & Tracking for Buyers
- Tracking your itemArticle de 1 min
You can follow your package online all the way to your shipping address when the seller uploads tracking information.
- Shipping rates for buyersArticle de 1 min
You can find out how much shipping costs in the Shipping section of every eBay listing. We always show the shipping cost separately from the item cost so you can see exactly how much you’ll pay for delivery before you go to checkout.
- Delivery date options for buyersArticle de 2 min
Estimated delivery dates let you know when you can expect an eBay item to arrive.
- Saving through combined shippingArticle de 2 min
Most sellers on eBay are happy to ship everything to you in the same package if you're buying multiple items from them. You might also get a discount on shipping costs because the seller saves money by combining items together.
- Changing your shipping details after a purchaseArticle de 3 min
If you’ve already completed your purchase but need to make a change to your address or shipping details, contact the seller as soon as possible to let them know.
- See 2 more articles
- Buying with local pickupArticle de 1 min
Many sellers offer free local pickup, especially for large items which may be difficult to ship. You can collect the item in person, inspect it before you take it home, and save money by not having to pay for shipping.
- International purchases and shipping for buyersArticle de 3 min
You'll find items from all over the world on eBay. International sellers can send items to you through regular shipping services, or they may use eBay's Global Shipping Program (GSP) if they’re in the US or UK.
Shipping for Sellers
- Setting up your shipping optionsArticle de 2 min
From sending through the mail to arranging a local pickup, there are many ways to send items to your buyers. By offering more than one delivery option, you'll be able to attract different types of buyers.
- Offering combined shippingArticle de 1 min
When a buyer purchases multiple items from you, you can save time and money by sending all their items in one package.
- Shipping rates for sellersArticle de 1 min
When a buyer's deciding whether to purchase one of your items, the cost of shipping can make a big difference. Offering free shipping, or reducing delivery charges as much as possible, can help you win over undecided buyers, and grow your business.
- Labels and packaging tipsArticle de 1 min
Find out everything you need to know about getting the items you've sold to the buyer quickly and safely.
- Estimated delivery dates for sellersArticle de 2 min
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an estimated delivery date on eBay listings.
- See 4 more articles
- Tracking items you've soldArticle de 1 min
Uploading tracking details after you've sent an item lets both you and your buyer see where it is along its journey, all the way through to delivery.
- Using our shipping calculatorArticle de 2 min
When you create a listing using the calculated shipping option, we use our shipping calculator to automatically update the shipping charge a buyer sees based on their location, and the details you provide on your package and delivery service.
- Shipping discountsArticle de 3 min
Offering shipping discounts can encourage buyers to add more of your items to their purchase. By setting up shipping rules you can automatically apply a discount to the shipping cost when a buyer purchases multiple items, offer carrier-specific discounts, or even offer savings on shipping as a promotional tool in your listings.
- International shipping for sellersArticle de 3 min
Selling internationally is a great way to grow your business, and it's easy to get started. Simply add international shipping and your listings will become available to millions of eBay buyers worldwide.