You can shop on eBay even if you haven't registered for an account. However, there are some restrictions. Find out when and how you can buy on eBay as a guest.
Shipping & Tracking
- Top shipping & tracking articles for you
- Buying as a guest2 min article
- Get help if you bought as a guest3 min article
If your item hasn't arrived, has turned up damaged or faulty, or if you just want to return it, let the seller know so they can help you out. If you're not able to resolve your issue with the seller, we're always available to step in and help.
- Get help with an item that hasn't arrived4 min article
If you didn't get your item, you're covered under the eBay Money Back Guarantee. We'll make sure you either receive the item you ordered, or get your money back.
- Shipping and delivery for buyers2 min overview
- Tracking your item1 min article
You can follow your package online all the way to your shipping address when the seller uploads tracking information.
- Shipping rates for buyers1 min article
You can find a seller's shipping rates in the Shipping section of every eBay listing. We always show the shipping cost separately to the item cost to make clear exactly how much you're paying for delivery.
- Delivery date options for buyers2 min article
Estimated delivery dates let you know when you can expect an eBay item to arrive.
- Saving through combined shipping2 min article
Most sellers on eBay are happy to ship everything to you in the same package if you're buying multiple items from them. You might also get a discount on shipping costs because the seller saves money by combining items together.
- See 3 more articles
- Changing your shipping address after a purchase3 min article
You may be able to change the shipping address or the shipping service you selected for an eBay purchase, but you'll need to contact the seller before they ship the item to you.
- Buying with local pickup1 min article
Some items that aren't easy to ship, such as large pieces of furniture, may be marked as 'Pickup only'. This gives you the chance to inspect the item in person and avoid shipping costs.
- International purchases and shipping for buyers3 min article
When shopping on eBay, you'll find items from all over the world. If you buy from an overseas seller, they can ship to you through regular international shipping services, or if they're in the US or UK, they may choose to use eBay's Global Shipping Program (GSP).
- Shipping your items2 min overview
- Setting up your shipping options2 min article
From sending through the mail to arranging a local pickup, there are many ways to send items to your buyers. By offering more than one delivery option, you'll be able to attract different types of buyers.
- Offering combined shipping1 min article
When a buyer purchases multiple items from you, you can save time and money by sending all their items in one package.
- Shipping rates for sellers1 min article
When a buyer's deciding whether to purchase one of your items, the cost of shipping can make a big difference. Offering free shipping, or reducing delivery charges as much as possible, can help you win over undecided buyers, and grow your business.
- Labels and packaging tips1 min article
Find out everything you need to know about getting the items you've sold to the buyer quickly and safely.
- See 5 more articles
- Estimated delivery dates for sellers2 min article
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an estimated delivery date on eBay listings.
- Tracking items you've sold1 min article
Uploading tracking details after you've sent an item lets both you and your buyer see where it is along its journey, all the way through to delivery.
- Using our shipping calculator2 min article
When you create a listing using the calculated shipping option, we use our shipping calculator to automatically update the shipping charge a buyer sees based on their location, and the details you provide on your package and delivery service.
- Shipping discounts3 min article
Offering shipping discounts can encourage buyers to add more of your items to their purchase. By setting up shipping rules you can automatically apply a discount to the shipping cost when a buyer purchases multiple items, offer carrier-specific discounts, or even offer savings on shipping as a promotional tool in your listings.
- International shipping for sellers3 min article
Selling internationally is a great way to grow your business, and it's easy to get started. Simply add international shipping and your listings will become available to millions of eBay buyers worldwide.