From the Payments tab - opens in new window or tab in Seller Hub, or Payments - opens in new window or tab in My eBay, you can see which chequing account is currently set up to receive your payouts, and update your details when you need to.
To update your chequing account for payouts:
- Go to Payments in Seller Hub or My eBay.
- Select Edit next to the payout method you want to update.
- Select Add and follow the steps to add your new payout method.
It usually takes 2 business days for changes to be confirmed and payouts to be enabled for your new bank account.
Your linked bank account must be a personal or business chequing account. It can't be a savings account.
Changing to a business account
If you want to use a business bank account to sell on eBay, you should register as a business account. If you registered as an individual, here's how to switch to a business account:
- Go to My eBay and select Account - opens in new window or tab.
- Select Personal information, then select Edit next to Account type.
- Select Business account, then select Submit.
Once you’ve changed to a business account, you may need to submit additional verification information. If we need to verify any information, we’ll notify you by email and place a banner in Seller Hub letting you know what to do next.