We take the protection of our customer’s data seriously. And will only use it for the purposes of fulfilling the order. This means that we need to pass on the data to our couriers and sometimes 3rd party suppliers in the event that we have to source elsewhere and to ensure we do not go out of stock and can meet the quick expectations of our customers. The only information we share is; Name, Address, Phone Number & Postcode. Your data will not be used for mailing purposes or exploited in any way. Our customers can at any time ask us for the data that we hold on them. By purchasing an item from us, you therefore agree that we can use your data as described above to enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations
Intellectual Property Disclaimer
In sale sells authentic products that are purchased from reputable sources. We strive not to infringe the intellectual property rights of those who create the products listed in our catalogue.
Please contact us via the seller link if you believe that any items listed in our catalogue violate your intellectual property for any reason.
As per our policy, we remove any allegedly infringing products from our catalogue while we investigate any intellectual property issues that have been brought to our attention.
To help us remove any items related to your allegations during our investigation, please provide the listing information for any items in our catalogue of which are affected along with detailed information regarding the intellectual property you believe is being infringed upon.
Please also provide direct contact information for the person who is responsible for the resolution of your claim.
1. We are not responsible for any labour costs that may incur if there any problems with the part once fitted.
2. Damaged or faulty items must be returned before a replacement or refund is issued, as this is a requirement of Royal Mail's claims policy.
3. All part numbers are for reference purposes only.
4. We accept no liability for the accuracy of information contained on product detail pages or on the website, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, this does not affect your statutory rights or remedies.
5. Claims for non-delivery are not accepted under any circumstances unless the Recorded Delivery option is paid.