Perfect for background music used with multiple built-in speaker systems.
I purchased this because I have a house with 8 sets of built-in speakers in the ceilings and walls and I wanted FM music and Bluetooth to access music on our phones to play over the system. This system fits our home perfectly.
- 6 independent channels with volume knobs - allows you to set volume to equalize sound through out house.
- easily syncs with Bluetooth
- FM feature is really nice to have, sounds good on our system
- I can hook up a cd/dvd player to it and probably will
- has separate subwoofer channel - I plan on using this, but haven't yet.
- tone controls are adequate, they actually work.
- system is slim and easy to fit under a cabinet.
- one of the only systems out there that accommodates the number of speakers we have.
- Price - can't beat the price.
- This thing is not 600 Watts/channel, more like 50 Watts/channel. Don't expect to crank it and make it a party-machine. It's good for nice background music through out your house, if you have speakers in multiple rooms.
- While I like the independent volume controls, it would be nice to have one master volume, which it doesn't have. However, when using bluetooth, you can adjust volume with your phone.
- The Remote is weak - not that I really need it, but don't expect much from it.
- This is not a stereo. If you need high fidelity stereo sound, this is not for you.
Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New