Looking to sell professionally? Start selling now.
Selling on eBay is the easy wayto make extra money.
Example: Men's blue adidas glide running shoes size 11
eBay is a vibrant worldwide marketplace. There's no equal.
You want millions of people all over the world to see what you're selling? You're in the right place.
And, by the way, we have an entire team dedicated to protect you and every item you sell. This makes eBay a safe and secure place to sell your stuff.
It really is easy to sell on eBay.
List in minutes.
Snap some photos and write a great description. We'll help you price your item to sell.
Get paid quickly and safely.
When your item sells, we make the payment process easy for you and the buyer.
Ship it to its new home.
Box it up, print a label directly on eBay, and say farewell. It's that simple.
We make it easy.
If you have a business, or just want to run your eBay life like one, we've got powerful tools to help you manage your inventory and orders, track your sales and build your brand.Learn more
Huge selling power for a very small fee.
It doesn't cost a thing to list up to 50 items a month, and you only pay after your stuff sells. It's just a small percent of the money you earn.
10%Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 177 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
Optional listing upgrade fees and payment processing fees may apply. Some categories are excluded from your 50 free monthly listings. Final value fees vary by category. Learn more about eBay fees
Still got questions? No problem.
You might be new to the selling thing. We get it. Here are just a few questions that are frequently asked by our first-time sellers.
- I’m pretty busy. How long will it take to get my stuff up on eBay?We realize you want to sell your stuff right now. Our quick listing tool makes selling on eBay a snap. Once you’re signed into your eBay account, you’ll find guidance and tips that will help you list your item fast. Don’t have an account yet? It’s easy to set up an eBay account.
- Is it really free to list?Most of the time, yes! All eBay sellers get 50 free listings every month, and it’s just 30 cents a listing if you go beyond that. You only pay seller fees when your stuff sells, which is a small percentage of the final price. Learn more about final value fees.
- I want everyone to see my stuff. How do I do that?Now you sound like a seller! Helping buyers find your stuff begins with a great listing. Take great photos (you can post 12 of them for free), write a descriptive title, and describe your item with as much detail as you can. Do that and you’ll definitely increase your chances.
- How do I get the best price for my item?You can decide to go for an auction-style or a fixed price listing, and we'll help you decide the best way to list your stuff. Auction-style listings can be exciting, and you may earn a higher than expected price this way. With a fixed price listing, you decide how much your stuff is worth. This might help sell it more quickly.
- Selling sounds easy, but how do I get paid?Once your item sells on eBay, all payments are safely and securely handled by PayPal for an additional fee. If you’ve got an account, great! Just link it to your listing and your buyer will send the money to this account. Be patient, because it may take a little time for your buyer to send payment after purchase. If you don't have one yet, it's easy to set up a PayPal account.
- What happens after my stuff sells? I still have to ship it out, right?Naturally! But we help you out there, too. You can print labels with postage right at home for shipping discounts up to 25% off. We even include some tips on how other sellers package and ship similar items. You can also sell your item with local pickup in mind -- just arrange a pickup time and location with your buyer after they’ve paid for the item.
Ready to sell?Customer support is here for you to make sure your selling goes smoothly.Contact customer support
We’re here to help.
Scroll to top