You can choose a new home country or region at any time by updating your registration information.
- Go to Personal information - opens in new window or tab in My eBay.
- Select Edit next to Owner name, address.
- Select the Country or region dropdown menu and choose your country from the list.
- If applicable, you can change the rest of your address.
- Review your changes and select Save.
Choosing your country doesn't limit your options – we'll show you eBay listings from around the world.
How to change your billing currency
If you're a seller and change your country or region, we'll still invoice you in the currency of the country or region you originally chose. However, it's possible to update your billing currency once every 12 months.
Information for managed payments sellers
If you're a managed payments seller, changing your country or region may affect your managed payments status.
Additionally, you can't change currency settings at the moment. We'll update you when that changes.