To receive discount offers, make sure your Communication preferences are set to receive marketing emails from us.
You can pay for all or part of a purchase using an eBay coupon. To spend your coupon or redeem our offer, enter the redemption code in the Gift cards, coupons, eBay Bucks section at checkout, then select Apply to see your new order total.
Things to remember when using a coupon or discount offer
- You can only use one coupon or offer per purchase
- Coupons and discount offers are usually only valid for a limited time and can't be transferred between eBay accounts
- Coupons and discount offers come in different forms. Always check the terms and conditions for full details of the coupon or offer so you know what's included and what's not
- Enter the redemption code at checkout and select Apply before paying the remaining amount for your item
Troubleshooting when you have issues with a coupon
- The coupon can be used for the item you’re buying
- The correct coupon code has been entered in the voucher field
- The coupon can be used with your selected payment method
- The coupon is displayed in your eBay user account
- The coupon has not already been redeemed
- The coupon is still valid
If you unexpectedly receive an error message, check that all your delivery details are correct including your telephone number, and make sure that you have not exceeded the maximum number of redemptions.