How to combine shipping fees if the buyer hasn't paid yet
If a buyer is purchasing multiple items from you, and they haven't already benefited from a shipping discount, they can select Request total from seller in their shopping cart. You can then send them an invoice with the new combined costs.
First, make sure that combined invoices are enabled on your account. Here's how to check:
- On the Manage shipping settings - opens in new window or tab page, select Edit beside Allow combined payments and shipping.
- Choose the time period during which you're willing to combine payment for purchased items and select Save.
Then you can issue a combined invoice to your buyer. To do this from My eBay:
- Go to the Sold section.
- Select the items you want to combine into a single invoice.
- Add the new shipping charge.
- From the Actions menu, select Send Invoice.
To issue a combined invoice from Seller Hub:
- Go to the Orders tab.
- Check the box beside any orders that need to be combined.
- Select Send Invoice for any of the orders selected.
Learn more about issuing invoices and combining payments.
You can create rules to automatically offer shipping discounts to your buyers. Find out how in our Shipping discounts article.
Combining shipping fees after the buyer paid
If a buyer has already paid for shipping, you can still offer a combined shipping discount by sending a partial refund to the buyer from the Orders - opens in new window or tab tab in Seller Hub or My eBay Sold.
Shipping combined orders
Once the buyer has completed payment, you can create a shipping label from one of the orders and upload that tracking number for all of the items in the new combined order.